Lemon Dot HR Consultancy Limited provides excellence in strategic HR business partnering. HRBPs are senior HR professionals working closely with business leaders influencing and steering strategy and strategy implementation. Although the role can vary enormously depending on your organisation’s size and business priorities, some high level activities that HRBPs are likely to be involved in include:
• provide a consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
• position the role of Business Partner as an integral part of the client management team by developing effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the senior management team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
• proactively gain client feedback to aid HR functions improve service levels and alert HR areas where an issue/project may impact on other areas.
• equip key clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management etc.
• provide project management support and HR expertise to the business with specific related projects.
• outside of the people plans, identify strategic people issues in partnership with key clients and support them with advice and expertise to resolve these matters. Contribute to the delivery of business area Key Performance Indicators.
• provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the client area. Facilitate the creation of an implementation and communication plan into the local business area that achieves the agreed deliverables.
• drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organisational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business area in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for flexibility and planned growth.
• provide both transformational advice and transactional support (contracting in services throughout HR where required) on change management initiatives, organisational / departmental restructures / job role design / outsourcing / TUPE transfers / redundancy situations) in order to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower delivery of great customer service.
• embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviours aligned with our values.
©® Lemon Dot HR Consultancy Ltd All rights reserved. Company registered in England no. 07513526
Designed to be viewed at 1024 x 768 using Microsoft IE8. Designed by Element27 www.element27.co.uk